Saturday, January 25, 2014

Scrapbooking with a Sketch


If you've never scrapbooked before but are interested, there are so many ideas and inspiration to get you started. Sometimes, I get stuck or have scrapper's block and I'm not sure where to start. I like to find a sketch to follow so I can scrap faster without thinking too hard about where things should go! 

I made this scrapbook sketch for a 12 x 12 layout with 3 pictures, lots of paper, and embellishments. 


What I love about sketches is that you don't have to follow them exactly each time and you can end up with completely different layouts each time you use them! Below, I followed the sketch almost exactly, making sure I had the size of each paper just right. 


 Then I used that same sketch for the layout below, and it looks completely different! Also, these layouts won't be in the same album because they are in chronological order and these pictures were taken months apart. This time, I used Instagram pictures I printed from Origrami, my Canon Selphy, and my Polaroid Instant Camera



If you make a layout based on this sketch, be sure to add a link in the comments below so we can see all the varieties of pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment