Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lego Jewelry!!!

I was inspired to make Lego Jewelry since it is Lego Week!! We are celebrating the upcoming Lego movie this week and it has so far been loads of fun.


I was more of a Barbie girl than one who played with Lego growing up. I am totally not the best builder. In fact, I would have to say my son is much better at it than I. Making jewelry is my passion and it was super easy for me to come up with Lego jewelry designs! I hope you like them!



We sell some items on Etsy ourselves. Currently, we do not sell Lego Jewelry, but there are many people who do. For our local fans, we will be selling Lego Jewelry at craft fairs!
Our first craft fair will be at Holy Cross in Springfield, PA March 1st! If you live in the area, be sure to come and check us out!

Here is a little of what I have been working on. Hopefully, it gets you inspired!!



No comments:

Post a Comment