Monday, February 3, 2014

Lego Week: Fun Lego Photos


I am having fun documenting Lego Week and making sure I get a lot of photos so I can scrapbook them. 


I wanted to make some props for fun and made this Lego head using simple rounded rectangles:


I printed a few and let my son color faces. He came up with some pretty cool monsters! Then we attached them to colored Popsicle sticks with some glue dots.



Here are some links of amazing Lego Photos I've seen around the internet:


Warm Hot Chocolate has some printable Lego eyes so you can still see who's under that face. Adorable!



No Bad Days talks about making this adorable cardboard cutout for pictures.


Free Stylin' talks about these super cool Lego bricks on the wall, bet you could make an entire back drop out of those!


Stop by your local movie theater and see if they have one of these cutouts. We took quite a few pictures here.

Do you have any cool Lego photography ideas? Please share in the comments below. 






No comments:

Post a Comment