Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Homemade Lemon Salt Scrub- Valentine's Day Gift Idea

The weather outside is frightful...so is my skin.  I get dry skin on a good day.  It is so important to exfoliate and moisturize.  I have a wonderful smelling homemade sea salt scrub for you to try.  Let me know what you think!



Ingredients:

5 Tablespoons of olive oil

1 Tablespoon on lemon zest

1/2 cup of sea salt



Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and keep in an air tight sealed container.  Scrub all over body and leave on skin for at least three minutes.  Rinse.  Enjoy your soft beautiful skin!




WOW!  This stuff really works!  My skin was so soft after the first use.  I didn't need to follow up with lotion after my shower and my skin was so moisturized and smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment