Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Valentine's Day Crafting: More Decorations

I'm back again with more Valentine's Day decorations. I'm having a ton of fun putting these together.

First, the kids and I started painting wooden pieces we got at Michael's. My little man did a great job on his love birdhouse. 



I painted two signs. One I painted white and then went over loosely with gold paint. 


The second one was in the shape of a heart and I went over it in several shades of pinks and then again in red to give it a streaky-stripe look. 


Using the Silhouette Cameo, I cut out a quote from Beauty and the Beast for the first sign to go along with a painting I have on my mantle right now. 

 

I used more of that fun gold glitter vinyl for the word "Love" on the heart. It is so sparkly! I'm going to put a hanger on the back so I can hang this heart up on the wall. 


Next I cut out our names on vinyl and adhered them to these great little mailboxes I found in Target in the dollar bins. I'm going to put little love notes in there for the boys to read on Valentine's Day. 




Here is part of my mantle with the painting I mentioned previously! (Painting With a Twist)




That's all for now! We are decorated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment