Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Handmade Captain America Greeting Cards

My Fiance's birthday is this weekend and I'm just in luck that Captain America Winter Soldier comes out this weekend, too! He loves superheroes even more than I do so the birthday date is all planned. 


My son and I worked together on the cards, using circle punches and star punches to make the iconic shield. 


I haven't always loved making my own cards, but when they are as simple as this it is great and you save yourself $4.00. 

The second card I made was also simple and fast. I just cut different sized rectangles with my scraps from the shield and used another star. It looks a little like the old school Captain America costume. 


If you have never tried card making before, I suggest you give it a go with simple shapes like these ones. 




No comments:

Post a Comment